Medication Error SpecialistS
Firm founder, TRENT SPECKHALS, started his firm to help people facing a life changing injury or death, and we Specialize in Medication Error Cases.
Three guiding principles drive everything we do:
- Compassion and caring. We realize that you have suffered a horrible injury or loss. You do not just need a skilled lawyer. You need someone who understands that this is a horrible time in your life. You want someone who will take the time to explain things, answer your questions, and quickly return your calls.
- Your case is the most important case. While we will have other cases you, hopefully, will never have another case. Therefore, this is your most important case and we will always remember this. We don't take many cases, so we will always have time to devote to you and your case.
- Prepare every case for Trial. Most cases settle before trial, However, if your lawyer isn't ready to go to trial, you and your case are in trouble. We refuse to let this happen.
we handle caseS AGAINST:
For Medication Errors that include:
- Wrong Drug
- Wrong Medicine
- Wrong Strength of Drug
- Wrong Dose of Drug
- Wrong Patient Given a Drug
- Wrong Form of Drug
- Drug Overdose
- Improper Drug Instructions
- Failure to Warn about Drug's Side Effects
- Failure to Counsel and Warn Patient
- Giving One Patient Another patient's Medicine
- Dangerous and Improper Directions for taking a Medication
- Allergic Reaction
- Stevens Johnson Syndrome (SJS) and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis (TENs)
The harm from getting the wrong prescription, wrong drug, or wrong dose can be devastating. Death and serious injuries from Prescription Errors and Pharmacy Errors are, unfortunately, common and include Stevens Johnson Syndrome (SJS), Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis (TENs), and other other permanent injuries.
If you or a loved one have been the Victim of a Medication or Pharmacy Error, please call us for a Free Consultation at 877-781-7080 or 770-457-9222. If you'd prefer, you can email us at email@example.com